INTERIOR DESIGNING - 2 YEAR ADVANCE DIPLOMA
This subject exposes the students to the basics of design and the fundamentals of design theory. Students will learn to understand and appreciate design by exploring and applying the various elements and principles of design including colour and colour theory. The study of human factors like ergonomics and anthropometry will an integral part of the course so that students will be able to understand the relation between the natural and the built environment.
Stress is to given to the following areas of study:
- Interior Spaces: reflection of social and technological change
- Interior Accessories: fabric and other materials used.
- Furniture design: material and techniques used.
- Decoration and ornamentation: of spaces, and furniture.
- Fundamental of design
- Visual communication and presentation
- Studio for residential space
- Interior construction and detailing
- Essentials of materials and system
- Evolution of Interior Designing
- Studio for Work Space
- Studio for Retail and Store
- Studio for Café and Restaurant
- Business of Interior Design